Monday, May 11, 2009

Catching up

Well, it doesn't look like I will have an internet connection for awhile, so I am learning how to cope. My provider has now stated that they cannot provide acceptable and sustained connection - duh! But when they sold us the contract, they said the connection was great ... I don't want to dwell on it, it is nothing but aggravation.

I pinched a nerve in my shoulder on the weekend and I haven't been able to do much of anything, because moving my arm was extremely painful. It is getting better now and I hope I will be able to complete some new jewellery this week (about time!).
That being said - I am going to show some pictures of my garden. Anyone who has seen enough of it should stop here.

Peony

Wisteria, behind Rose climber


8 comments:

sharon said...

OMG, just beautiful. How I so would love to be there right now! Have a fabulous day!! Hope you feel better!

Silke Powers said...

Oh, what a gorgeous garden! I am sorry to hear about your internet connection (what an aggravation) and your shoulder. Hope you feel better already! :) Silke

Doreen said...

Renate: You can keep posting lots of garden pictures, as far as I'm concerned. I love them! Your garden is so beautiful. Glad your shoulder if feeling better!

Sherry said...

Renate, I absolutely adore your garden!!! While your shoulder is giving you trouble (I've had pinched nerves in my shoulder, neck area many times and I know exactly how debilitating it is!) I suggest taking some books or magazines and sitting in the beauty and just enjoying the respite.

Sorry you are having internet server problems...remember...time in the beauty of your garden will be nectar for your soul!!

SummersStudio said...

Renate, I never get tired of photos of your beautiful garden! I too I have had shoulder problems and get that from time to time. Rest seems to be best for me. I hope yours heals soon. And internet problems....argh. But I'm happy you've been able share the photos of your garden. Warm regards, LeAnn

Unknown said...

OMG Sharon I am packing now and moving in!!! I have a part time house in Arizona and then our home main home is in Santa Fe . I have been at at the Arizona house for the past 2 months ,while my husband has been at our Santa Fe house .Long story involving work, etc.... Anyway when we talked yesterday he said our very large wisteria had just started to bloom and I am missing it !!! I told him to take pictures for me. Then I go to your post and whoa...Your wisteria and your entire garden !! Amazing. Arizona is so hot !!! Wisteria would never grow here but bogenvillia ( spl?) does. But I like wisteria so much better. julie

lilylovekin said...

I love garden pictures. Not only are they pleasant to look at but they are fun to take. So keep them coming. It does all of us good.

Rosanne said...

What a beautiful garden you have Renate! It looks so inviting.
You can never do enough garden pictures. Take it easy and let yourself heal so it doesn't become a permanent thing. One extra day of relaxation could be very good for you.