Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New beginnings...



In the grey early morning light, crow calls. Three calls, pause. Repeat. Repeat. I step outside. A buzzard flies close overhead. So very close.  Crow shouts...
A sign.

Last week, the solar eclipse and spring equinox marked a time of new beginnings. And so, I must begin. All my life, I have been afraid to walk the path - the path that has called since I was a child. Unsure of where the path will lead - no, that is not true. The path will lead to my true self - it is only the journey itself that is obscure. How to manifest my unique voice in my life and my work. For I believe, this is what we are all here to do. To manifest our unique gift in this universe - because that is what the universe needs us to do.

This is that beginning...

Prayer wheel - Peace

9 comments:

mairedodd said...

what a beautiful place you have set up here - it speaks to me so much of you... the greens and the trees. it is interesting, isn't it? that if one knows the path leads to themselves in their purest form, why is it so frightening? we cling to so much that we feel comforts us, but it holds us back. do those comforts really mean more than the final unearthing of all we can be?

mairedodd said...

and your work seems to always have this cohesiveness - you aren't that far away, at least it doesn't appear that way from here.

Anonymous said...

Ich freue mich sehr, wieder von dir zu lesen. Welcome back and I stay tuned:-) Have a good start. Greetings, Inge

Hopemore Studio said...

SO good to see your post. I too have felt held back for quite a while... I am glad to see you walking on the path once again.
~Angie

fanciful devices said...

Powerful words, I can relate. But I also know it's ok. It's ok to put things off, to be scared or in denial or just stumbling around. Part of the function of time is to spread us out all over the place like that.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you! The light returns, Inge

Maggie Zee said...

Beautiful peace piece. There is great power in intention. I wish you blessings and joy on your path back home.

Lori Anderson said...

I am so behind in visiting blogs. The pendant is just beautiful!

Carla Trujillo said...

Happy Easter Renate!